Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Signing Up for CHE 5XX for Honors Credit

Help! I tried to sign up for CHE 512. But, I couldn't register for the class? Do I need special permission?

No worries - just sign up for CHE 412. At the beginning of the semester, your professor will ask who intends to take the course for honors credit. Names will be collected and submitted to the graduate school for approval. The department will then change the designation from 412 to 512. Discuss with your professor about the additional honors requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment