Friday, September 5, 2014

Where do I sign up?

Q: I would like to be in the Chemical Engineering Honors Program. How do I sign up?

A: Do you have an overall GPA of 3.3 or higher? Then, congratulations, you are already in the program! All you need to do is satisfy the posted requirements and submit a checklist at the beginning of your graduation semester. You can download that checklist from the department's honors page. If you have any questions, please ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment